Richard Heitze a veteran in Real Estate for the last 22 years, well known in the Community for his ethical reputation in Business moved to the area of
Property Management a few months ago. In charge of the Long and Foster Richmond office, Richard Heitze and his team work to bring a complete solution
to the investor’s worries on rental properties.
Richard invests his free time in being pro active in the community, from being a member of the Innsbrook Rotary Chapter for the last 28 years to many volunteering opportunities Richard offers willingly his time to positively impact the community.
Here is a little synopsis of his vision in serving investors throughout the RVA area:
Do you own multiple properties or just want to rent out your vacation home? Perhaps you have an investment property that you need help managing? Long & Foster Property Management is here for you. Our team of experienced property management professionals offers a full suite of services, from rental property marketing and tenant screening to maintenance oversight and accounting.
• Comprehensive initial property survey, including detailed photographs for maintenance purposes
• Marketing recommendations to help secure the best tenant for the property
• Research of comparable properties to determine fair market rent
• Property advertising via numerous websites, social media, multiple listing services (MLS) and the Long & Foster network of sales associates and clients
• Application processing, credit and criminal background checks, eviction history review, income qualifications and conformity to any property restrictions
• Lease n egotiation and preparation on your behalf
• Access to our extensive resource library, which includes numerous property management forms and contracts
• Property surveys, including photographs, at the time of move-in, periodically during tenancy and at move-out
• Rent collection, bill payment and accounting, as well as IRS 1099 reporting
• Maintenance coo rdinatio n and oversight, includ ing 24/7 emergency response
• Lease renewal reminders and recommendations based on market conditions and tenant history
• Optional payment of periodic expenses, such as homeowner association dues and service contracts
• 24/7 access to online property management system featuring comprehensive owner reporting, copies of leases and vendor bills, as well as maintenance history
• Daily payments and disbursements to your account via ACH
804 316 2358